Friday, January 6, 2012

1.5 (Cinq)

Author Note: Sorry it's been a while, I guess I have just been super busy trying out a few other games since I got a bit burnt out with juggling Sims 3 and the other ones. D: But I hasssss missed me my Sims! Especially my Rainbowcy, only because it's a bit more of an in depth kind of story rather than just a challenge. I also became obsessed with Adele and listened to her waaaay too much over the last few weeks. Soooo with Adele comes sappy ness. So I hope it'll be a bit sappy, but not too overly sappy. Also I am not sure if anyone remembers but I had to reformat my computer a while ago as well, and with reformatting you do re-installing of pretty much everything. I had to re-install all of my games, including Sims 3 along with the mods I had, and whatever I had on the launcher. I actually forgot about those ones, LOL! Unfortunately I am not sure what happened with Raz's hair, so he had a little bit of a makeover, but in this update you will notice that others have mini makeovers as well. So enjoy and I hope I can keep this up, possibly an update each week, but with the holidays coming up you might have to be waiting but I am sure you'll be fine since you'll be just as consumed with holidays as well! Like all my chapters this one is gonna be a biggie but I won't put it into two parts. Q_Q I will just have to accept that I mumbled too much LAWL! Kidden ;)

TL;DR
Enjoy, and I am sorry it took me forevers! <3

Weeks went by and Raz moved in, slowly but surely he was consuming all of my time. Not like I was complaining, but we were still in the simple stages of the honeymoon phase, and I was overwhelmed at its end nearing, if it was ever going to end, really. I had hoped not, ever since that night he strode up on some invisible white steed and saved me at one of my lowest points.  I began to open up more to him as we spent time together, either wrapped up in each other's arms or tangled in between the sheets upstairs.

Fall was soon here, and it seemed like winter was just starting, and then ending, but then starting up once more. Good thing Appaloosa Plains didn't get too much of it, though you would have thought it did. The snow was usually light and blanketed the valley and the hills in a gentle, beautiful layer of white. Raz was about to take Ghost to show in Twin Brooks, and I was being quite emotional for unusual reasons.





"You know I won't be gone too long, just a week. I am sure you'll have no trouble holding down this place without me." Raz boasted with a soft laughter at the end, joking of course.

"Oh because I can't take care of myself now that I have you?!" I spoke up shrilly and pushed myself against his body, my eyes looking over to the fireplace and feeling its comforting warmth.



"You don't have to worry, I will just miss you." I shyly admitted, and looked over at him as he cradled me in his right arm.



"I think I will be missing you too Miss Lumière." A smile crept up on his luscious lips, I felt myself dying to kiss them but held off since the same motion of nausea swept over me but I eluded them both for the time being. I guess my feelings were getting the best of me!

"You and that name, I swear, I am not sure what they do to me." I giggled under my breathe and shook my head at Raz.



"I am sure you don't know half the things you do to me." He winked, before letting out a laugh.

"Someone's getting a bit feisty this morning, does someone need to be put in their place again?" I gave him my best, fake smirk pretending to intimidate him.

"I would like to see you try, Miss Lumière!" He returned, squeezing my arm and bringing me into a quick, soft peck to my lips. We both turned to watch the fire as I enjoyed these last moments with him before he went off to dress and take off for a whole week. I wasn't sure what I was going to do without him, probably go insane especially since it seemed like it was the only thing I was doing lately. My emotions were haywire, I wasn't sure why and I guess I never had time to actually think about them since my body seemed to be marinating in whatever lovey dovey mush mush had a hold of Raz and I.





We stayed quiet and enjoyed each other's company for just a bit longer before I finally broke the silence, reluctantly. "Raz, you probably should start taking your things to the truck, and get going. I heard that some snow was coming soon, and I really don't want you to get caught up in some storm." My worrying head was on overtime, though I kept grasping whatever I could of it so as to not sound completely off my rocker.

"Look who is so very motherly." He replied, though joking it made my stomach churn and I could feel the nausea kick back up.



"Excuse me, mister?!" I shot back at him, pinching his side, in the end it was enough to separate us and we soon began to make our way off the so very comfortable sofa. "What does that mean?! You know I am just looking out for you, I have your back, if I didn't you'd only have Ripple!" I exclaimed! Ripple was Raz's terrier mix that had moved in with us. "Plus you keep calling me Miss Lumière, with a name like that I sound like a teacher each time you say it!" I pulled myself up fully and held my stomach gingerly.

"Are you alright?" He didn't reply to anything but the body language I was clearly making. His sapphire eyes wandering down to my stomach, and then back up to my face.

"I am just fine, mother!" I mocked him, finding my way back from the depths of queasiness. With that he laughed, and brought me into his arms for a quick, but mind blowing hug.

"Well, you know, I guess I will be getting my stuff ready, you better not miss me too much because you might just get sick of me when I come back and never leave!" Raz allowed me to joke, ignoring whatever my body was doing to me, just as I was trying to ignore it as well.

I watched him leave that evening and I felt completely alone, though I had myself and my crazy worry head to keep me company. But I longed to have him back again, what in the Berry was wrong with me and being completely clingy all of a sudden?!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~




A few days passed and each morning I felt as if I was going to explode, at least until I reached the bathroom and stood there hovering over the toilet like an idiot. I raised my hand up to my face, fuck... no. Ugh... It was all I could think of before letting it all out, which wasn't much, perhaps last evenings meal or that afternoons. I pushed the most obvious thoughts of out my head.



The snow was coming down when I came down after getting myself all straightened out. I kept thinking about how Raz and I are so safe, we just met. The obvious has to just me being overwhelmed with the new situation I have put myself in. But of course as I watched those flakes falling softly I could feel myself inwardly slapping myself. Don't be stupid Moon, you know you have a stomach of steel. Hah! If only I could get a hold of my emotions and then I could think of this reasonably. I thought to myself even more, and even then I wasn't starting to believe myself.





"I just hope you're being safe, and that Ghost is doing good in that show." I spoke aloud, clearly to no one but myself... the self I was sure was going insane slowly with denial!

Then I heard a knocking at the door, reality snapped back into place as I became curious as to who could be there at this time of day. It was nearly dusk and with the snow falling I wasn't sure if anyone was going to be going out all week. I know I wasn't since hearing the recent forecasts. I shook myself from all the mental mess and made my way to the front door.



I opened the wooden door, no one was there until I stepped out onto the porch and saw the figure just slightly behind the door. "Hello?" I asked cautiously. I then realized the figure was someone quite familiar, in fact so familiar I was shocked to even see her at my doorstep. "Coco...?" I asked, more sure of myself now.



"Hey there Moooonybeam!" She spoke up, though her attention wasn't directed at me. She was quite the character, very childish in nature, extremely snobbish and overly immature but she was my best friend. At least she was my best friend a year ago when I had left her and the band behind. Nausea was rising again but quickly went away when she looked up into my shocked, almost emotionless face.

"I am so sorry," I snapped out of whatever thought or void of thought I had run off to, and greeted her more warmly. "Coco, what are you doing here, it's freezing, and I wasn't even sure you were in town, I mean I saw.." I stopped myself and looked around at the snow falling, "come inside, okay?"



She nodded and we headed toward the kitchen, I fixed up a quick brew of mother's secret recipe chai and we took ourselves out to the sun room. Though lacking of the sun's rays it was still very brightly lit from the kitchen as well as the snow bringing a magical glow to the room. We were silent for some time, I guess it had been so long that we weren't sure if we were supposed to just continue where we left off or if that would have been too awkward.



It was slow but I suppose friendships took time, even battered and broken ones.



"You know I haven't seen you with this much clothing on since we were preteen..." I made the comment, without really thinking it through but it was right there, especially since I had always been one to follow in the steps of Coco, saying some things that probably should have just been kept to myself. Perhaps it was an ice breaker...

"Wha.." She started, lowering her mug, a smile slowly appearing on her face as her lips curled up.





"You're one to talk," she shot back coolly, pretending to look into her mug with a straight face. It was good to know that it didn't take much for us to get back to where it had left off.



And that is where we began again, at least for the evening. We caught up over some more chai, laughing at how much we've turned into old maids even though we were only in the prime of our twenties. We couldn't help it, we set trends and I suppose coming back to Appaloosa with barely there shirts and skirts, heels to the skies... it just wasn't exactly the look for this place. I knew that long before arriving back here, it seemed like Coco knew better as well. Among fashion we spoke about how the band was, though it broke my heart a little and I couldn't exactly be fine talking about Puck either, my stomach seemed to churn each time Coco brought up how well he was doing for the band now even though she was the front runner. I told her almost gushingly about Raz and the time we were having pretending to play house.



We reminisced until we couldn't really anymore, Coco wanted a little tour of the old ranch home she had fond memories of. I was in the process of renovating a bit of it. I guess to get rid of whatever reminded me of my father. I have so many issues I came to the conclusion of this when I explained to her about my father running off to, hopefully, die in France. She laughed, I didn't, but she understood I only was half serious. In the den we became quiet once more as Coco looked up at the deco cat art I decided on for the fireplace.



"Interesting." She said, and made a serious attempt to think of what it all meant before settling on the sofa where days ago Raz and I had just been sitting.

That is when I approached her, knowing down deep I should just keep my mouth shut but after having the evening I just had with her I felt like I could trust her once more. I knew there was nothing between her and Puck, and I know she hadn't truly tried to avoid me at the club but she knew Puck needed to talk to me alone. More like ruin that night, gladly I had my knight in shining armor and now I needed to get off my chest the deepest secret I had currently. My possible pregnancy...



She looked as at me as if I was mad, but then with genuine concern as to what I needed to say. "Well what is it Moon?" I could sense it in her voice, past all her selfishness on the outside I sometimes could hear it in her voice how much she really wanted to be there for me.



I put my hands together and begged her, "Please you can't tell anyone, not the band, no one." I must have looked desperate because she looked at me in shock. Her eyes searching mine for whatever it might be that was concerning me so much.



"Of course, whatever you want Moon. I promise." She replied.



"I think... I might.. I.. I.. I am pregnant." I stuttered but eventually it slipped past my lips, it felt like the whole Berry world just lifted itself up off of my shoulders. I could feel the tears I had been saving for such a crazy, emotional moment.





I wiped them away as Coco gave me the most struck expression she could muster, I suppose she didn't believe it but continued to stay silent. She was happy for me, I could tell when she finally rubbed my arm, and gently nodded. "That's amazing news, so perfect Moon." She smiled.

"I don't know what it is just yet, but I needed to get that off my chest, please though you have to keep your promise." I begged one last time.



"Of course, of course I will silly!" Coco chimed up, she looked down and we became silent after that. I guess it had been too much of a big, and crazy moment full of emotion we weren't sure what else could make it better. After a few moments we decided it was late and she decided to head home. We embraced at the doorway and I watched her, as I had Raz, leave the old ranch house. She made her way to her car and I noticed the snow wasn't as bad as it had been earlier. I suppose that was a good sign. The next day I was going to verify my queasy stomach, and perhaps it would be good. I just was now more shaken on how to break it to Raz when he would be returning in a few days.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~




I looked into the mirror and tried to find what I might like about the new outfit, granted it was rather form fitting and cute but it didn't seem to hide the feelings I had at that moment. I knew Raz was going to be home any moment and after having a trip to the hospital the day before wasn't exactly giving me the most confidence boost. I couldn't believe there was something in there... someone... some little Berry in there. I moved my hands over my still flat belly, anxious as to how my Raz would take this. The main possibility running in a loop inside my overwhelmed brain was him being completely scared, taking off, not wanting this. Would he tell me to destroy it? I pushed that thought away instantly...



Nausea, fucking nausea... it was always there, and it was the only thing I wish would just get destroyed. It ruined my mornings... my afternoons, my evenings, my middle of the nights sometimes. At least now I guess I was growing to ignore it more often than not. I didn't even notice him walk in, I guess with my eyes closed it kind of works like that. But I wasn't frightened.



His muscular arms slide around me slowly, and squeezed gently. I stood there though, without a jump or startled. That really surprised me, but at that moment I came to the realization that Raz was home and I had to tell him, I couldn't keep him in the dark or else he'd continue to ask about my fits of nausea or the fits of emotions I know he was ignoring most days. Hormones, ugh!



"Hey there.." He whispered softly, a bit taken back by how well I had withstood his creeperish surprise hello! But his arms were more than anything comforting, I had longed for them all week and here they were!

"Hey." I replied weakly, I wasn't sure why I turned into such a polar opposite of myself when this thing is developing inside me but I couldn't stop whatever was going on with me.



"You okay sweetheart?" Raz questioned me as I turned to face him, my head still angled down as I couldn't look him straight in the eyes just yet.





"I am pregnant." I said it without hesitation or any hint of stutter like I had when confessing to Coco the few nights previously. I slowly grabbed onto his sweater, perhaps if he tried to run I could just force him to stay put. How horrible of a thought but it was all I could do that moment. The silence was killing me, even more than wanting to vomit it all up.



"Really?" It was the first thing I heard, and then, "Seriously, Moon?" His voice was gentle, but deep as ever and ever so comforting. No fear, or hints of turning on his heels to take off on me. His hands ran down my back before he stepped back and tried to look me in the face. "Sweetheart, please say you are serious!" He said, looking at my tear swollen eyes.

"Well I don't think I would make up something like that, would I?" I asked him, perhaps he'd think I would and it would end this craziness!

"That's more than perfect homecoming news!" He looked down at my belly, and then back up at me, "I don't know what to... I just, I can't believe it, I think... this is the most wonderful day I have ever had." He blurted it all out, stumbling at first but it made perfect sense in the end and to my surprise it was the best thing he could have ever said to me.



"Razzy, you mean it?" I blinked up at him, then followed his shape as he moved down toward my stomach. He moved his left hand across my new clothing, a giant grin across his face.

"You have no idea how much more I just fell in love with you, Moon Spark Lumière!" He exclaimed suddenly as he continued to feel my stomach, the butterflies and the stress all swimming in between the boughts of nausea but I didn't plan on throwing up until this happy moment was finished, whenever that was!



"I love you so much Raz, we love you so much!" I said it as if it were natural and it felt like it, the words just rolled off my tongue, tears gently fell down my cheeks as Raz and I looked into each other's eyes and settled it together. This was the next level for us, all three of us!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Ring ring ring...



"Hello? Oooh my sweet delight, it's you! What are you doing, I hope you checked up on her, like I asked?" His voice was oozing with the twinge of kindness, only sarcastic at best.



"What? You did? That's good, I hope-" He was cut off then, "What do you mean pregnant, Coco?" His voice cut off suddenly with harsh undertones.



"Hmph... well don't worry, I will take care of it." That is where the conversation ended for Puck, he let out a long sigh before shoving the cell phone back into his pocket.



"Definitely going to take care of that." He snarled.

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwww they are in love and Pregnant how beautiful lol. Great update. Puck better not do anything to hurt her,Raz, or their baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! They're expecting a baby! That is soo cute!!!! Grr...Puck! Once again, beautiful writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! So cute that they are expecting a baby! Grr...Puck!!! Once again, beautiful writing. :)

    ReplyDelete