I see the light at the end of the tunnel! I can finally make it out of this fog and hopefully get back to twisting the lives of the Lumière generations! I am thrilled to tell whoever is listening that I won the non-eliminating modeling competition, hosted by Rawr2019 (Nik), Unleashed! It was a great time, and I was so happy to share the experience with the others in the competition whether or not it was non-eliminating or eliminating! As for the Lumière family I had to do some save saving. LOL Well I had to unfortunately take all the horses and put them on another lot. (Don't worry they are with Winks and his growing family on their little farm~!) I had to do this because each time I was getting into the save for the last handful of times, I was having difficulties getting any shots and then I would get an error that would force close the game. The lot was pretty bogged down. Embarrassing to admit I need to go through my CC, and that my laptop just can't handle it all sometimes. ;___; Oh well. I will try my best to get the horses back, since well... I love the MLP (My Little Ponies) and the story was started with them! Here are some of the screens, perhaps not very revealing, and perhaps very revealing! :) Just a few, so hopefully they will still wet your appetite to come back ;___;!



I am also making this entry to post the 8 photos for Nik's magazine, SIMplified Living Magazine. If you remember, the Lumière Rainbowcy had an article in there! Which also made me extremely happy! Before I post I want to say a BIG congrats to DYLON and to Reiya for being second and third in the competition and for being extremely creative!
I present Beatrice Octavius Oona Burberry III, Boo!
From the beginning to the end! :) Model Sheet ~ Assignment One through Four plus the Golden Assignments inbetween!







Glad to hear that you're nearly ready to get back to this again. Yippee.
ReplyDeleteLOL just when I got this, I was about done with the most recent chapter! :) I am so happy I finally got into the same x3!
Delete