SIX MONTHS AFTER THE ACCIDENT
It seemed like ages passed before Raz was allowed to come home. Months of physical therapy, and healing. It weighed down on both of us especially with Rouge just being born at that time. He couldn't wait to hold him, he hadn't been allowed until Dr. Pitkins had allowed it. I suppose you could say it fell short of torture to not allow a man to hold his own child. But Raz fought tooth and nail to heal up the best he could... of course you can never get rid of some scars.
"Yah, I do know, he'd probably look at me sternly and say I will throw my back out like I was some sixty year old nut." He imitated the good doctor, shifting his weight I flinched a little.
"Don't worry about it Moon, you never have to worry again, I am home." A smile played on his lips though I had really began to unravel the mystery while he was held up in that private hospital.
"Remember what I was saying about the journal?" I brought up perhaps another subject that was just as discerning as the previous.
"Yes?" He asked, "Are you going to at least contact Cane? Perhaps he might know where she is?" He suggested.
I was hesitant, "I.. I tried, actually. No word from him at all." I began to walk away from the crib, Raz following my lead, though with a slight limp.
"Well perhaps it's just the mail, you know how they can be!" He tried to cheer me up, I know it and it was quite sweet of him but I wasn't sure how to really respond.
"Yah, I know. But you know perhaps it's the best that I don't explore this... I am not sure what to really think. After reading that I realized my mother was just running away... from me." I know I was sounding rather whiny by this point, but having said this over and over in my head I guess it could have only been me.
"That's isn't true at all..." Raz began, I knew he was searching for words, I know he must have seen it those months ago and never choose to bring it up. "Perhaps she just wanted to bring your family together? Maybe that's why you shouldn't put this off."
"I just don't want to right now... I just want to take care of you, Rouge... and the HORSES!" I shrilly ended making sure he understood how frustrating it all might be.
"Oh, I take it you couldn't juggle it all? Missed me did you? Well honey, the man is back... and I think I can handle just about anything you throw at me." He was truly amazing, amazingly stubborn and high on his horse!
"Ooooh that's what you think, but just wait and see what this little guy can get into... I am pretty sure I can take care of three horses blindfolded but this little guy seems to really stretch my super abilities." I laughed, only feeling a bit cheered up. For now I pushed them deep down inside myself, into a void that I knew I always had and perhaps one day I was going to fill it or explore it.
"I think right now this little guy needs some sleep, as for mommy and daddy... I think we might have to expand this little ranching family!" Raz joked, slyly winking at me and bringing me out of my dazed and far away look.
"I think you need rest..." I tried to mother him, "and take care of yourself, I don't want to strain what you have left!"
"Well you know dear, you never know when the next berryhole is going to cut my breaks. And you look like you need some more of me in your life, if you know what I mean." Oh he was a sly one, charm never ceased to break even through all the scars I could still see him underneath. I still could see my Raz...
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I feel so close to you right now
It's a force field
I wear my heart upon my sleeve, like a big deal
Your love pours down on me, surround me like a waterfall
And there's no stopping us right now
I feel so close to you right now
And there's no stopping us right now
And there's no stopping us right now
And there's no stopping us right now
I feel so close to you right now...
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Quite some time had passed, and Rouge was a bundle of joy, energy and all around my little star. I could tell he really observed the world around him. Especially the horses... Zephyr was as small as a yearling but he had just as much spunk as my little Rouge! With the passing of time it was only habitual for us to be out in the paddocks. Getting back to the normal seemed fitting.
There even seemed to be a budding relationship between Rouge and Ripple. From the time Rouge could crawl, walk, hide, or even tumble, Ripple was there.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
And not too long after Rouge was beginning to get wee bit older, I knew that Raz and I were destined to have more children. I suppose it was fate, but it was also a good time for Winks and Amethyst as well. Amazing how close we all became when Puck ran off... yet his fate is still undetermined but overall I grow stronger each day with Raz by my side... with the friends I have met, or the ones that will always stay with me.
And time flew by... memories of that horrible year vanished with each sguary smile from my little boy. And soon enough he was introduced to his twin sisters, Sakura Gypsum my shy little snowpea, and Pyxie Rose my spirited little diva! Winks and Mytsy had twins as well Lilac Swirl has the most adorable dimples, her brother is no sweeter than pie itself ... perhaps one day I was going to make sure we were truly bound to be family!
Until then though I had to face one more thing, finding my father and figuring out who Aurora could be... what she would be like. Perhaps I could have just a little more of my mother if I could bring it altogether. After these years hiding myself away and raising the strongest little family I just knew that I could handle whatever mess my mother left behind, and perhaps I could give a bit of history to the little berries I am raising now. Though some paths have been lost, or forgotten new ones always appear and thus begins even more adventure...
The song where Moon and Raz are in bed. ;)
I have been following this story for months now, and I absolutely adore it. All the berries are simply beautiful! You also do a wonderful job with your writing(: I was wondering, where do you find their hair?! I love it!
ReplyDeleteWow, so the comments on here a bit different than on wordpress as well. LMFAO >:E!
ReplyDeleteANYWAY hi there! I am overjoyed that you are coming forward! Heh! It's awesome, and it makes me so happy.
As for the CC hairs, I need to really learn how to work out the links page. Buuut the jist of it is from Anubis, or Peggy Zone, or The Sim Resource. :O
http://anubis360.blogspot.com/
http://www.peggyzone.com/
http://www.thesimsresource.com/
Annnd I know there are more. I actually have a good think to free hairs? Somewhere, I will have to find it here sometime soon ;-;!
<3
I <3 the banner you did up the top, it's absolutely beautiful :3
ReplyDeleteAnd even though it was shorter than others, it was a great update, hun.
(God, I say hun waaaaaaaay to much. And I really hate iPhone autocorrect >:[ )
@Jessie and Rex
ReplyDeleteHaha, yah I know. >.< I didn't want it to be short, but it was what I had and I am so frustrated with my game soooo I just kind of did with what I had. <3
And thank you, the banner was fun, it was probably the reason I switched blogs. LMAO
Lovely new blog and chapter! The toddlers are all so cute, as toddlers often are! :)
ReplyDelete@Cami
ReplyDeleteThanks Cami! :3 I think you're on blogger too! You might have to help me with tips and tricks >.<! <3
*hugggg* Btw I saw your latest entry for the Berry Sweet Comp... it's so funny, and so previous, love it so much!
Omg Jess this was beautiful! All the children are the most adorable things! I love love love love it!!!! Your stories are the best, keep it up! <3
ReplyDelete@redbloodstain
ReplyDeleteAww thank you so much Stacey! :3 That means a lot, and I am sure your stories are just as amazing, well I think so because I have read them, however many you start! ;E
Awesome! :) Three little berries later... xP hehe I can't wait to see what comes of these new children and what happens with Moon and trying to get in contact with her father. :D Adorable little kiddies by the way, hehe.
ReplyDelete@Cryscringle
ReplyDelete:3 You missed out on the heir vote, I think! Anyway we have our new heir for generation two. Gonna finish up generation one here in a bit. :( Which makes me a little sad LOL!
I voted actually xP lol.
DeleteYaaay :D it's a bittersweet time. :( hehe
I must beeeee sleepy & have no idea what I was talking about! x3 <3
DeleteThe kiddies! They are ADORABLES! I <3 them. I also love seeing Moon and Raz back together. Sooooo cuuuuuute.
ReplyDeleteZephyr! Still much love for the horsies too. :D Love the new blog, the colors are awesome.
:O! OMB I didn't even know where my reply button went and now it's different. Weird, silly blogger. LMFAO! Anyyyyway I am so happy you are around ish! LOL! And thanks for enjoying!! I really neeeeeeeed something. DUN DUN DUN! I am not sure I might have to message you about it!
DeleteSo beautiful, I'm so happy he's home and they can be a family again. The babies are so beautiful and adorable.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a good story. Can't wait for a update.
I'm loving it.
Aww thank you so very much, and I am actually working on it right now n_n!
DeleteThose are some might cute toddlers. So glad Razz is back, I was worried for him.
ReplyDeleteLovely story so far, hopefully Puck won't ruin their lives at some weird point in the future.
I am not sure where Puck is at the moment, but he is still out there. And perhaps still plotting against Moon and her family. It's definitely hazy at the moment! :x
Delete