Tuesday, January 17, 2012

1.11 (Onze)

Author's Note: Hahaha, thought I wasn't going to have one, did you? ;) WROOONG! You know I only do these to forewarn you all of my lame ness. Especially since I am tired, and prone to not using spell check properly! Also... I suck at controlling a lot of sims on one lot sooo there aren't any shots of the wedding/celebration/thingy and it's lovely guests. D: I am so sorry u___u! hrthrt



I looked over the papers once more, it was so frustrating to the point of bursting. At least that is how I thought my head would finally end up doing after so many years of searching over and over. I know that in this day and age that the system made things easier... and unfortunately harder. I am of course thankful I have Raz. He was put into the system at such a young age. He was grateful to at least end up with a decent family who brought him to AP. I couldn't even imagine what it would be like for him nor my sister...

It was immeasurable to even recount how many times I had tried to contact the adoption agencies in Sugar Valley, I even branched out to more Berry-less options like Bridgeport, and Sunset Valley, and then batted back to looking in Twizzlerbrook. The last option I had would be Hidden Springs, but my patience was running thin and every time I had no luck in finding Aurora I would give up. With the birth of the twins I had more than enough on my plate. My normal family was working out more than I could ever completely know and I was thankful for Raz every step of the way he was patient even though he had been through more than I could compare to.



My little Rouge soon grew into a teen having turned 16 not long ago, the girls were now eleven and were going to be teens soon. Rouge was keeping himself away, always hiding out in the barn. Granted it was Raz and I who agreed to allow him to harness his teen years and make a corner of the stables his own. I must have been slightly out of my mind then.



The girls were twins, but overall they were complete opposites. I was happy that I had Mysty around while we were both pregnant and even more grateful when Pyxie became so close to her little Lilac, and Thistle of course. Though I joked it many times before but I was sure those two were fated to marry. Alright, I suppose I am pretty nutty for a mother, but one has got to look out for her little girls!



As for my darling Sakura she finds that living on the ranch is the best thing there ever could be. Rosy just gave birth to another foal. Another strong willed, ornery colt that Raz let her name herself. I believe it's Kremlin Dusk. She has such imagination but doesn't seem to play well with others. But deep down I know she's just more like me than anything, though I grew up acting just like Pyx! And Rouge... I am just glad he still speaks to us when we aren't interrupting him with his, umm jam sessions or portraying ones thoughts and ideas. I am just happy it's not on the walls of the house! Am I really old? I can't even believe it myself...




I couldn't take much more of the muddling about the news clippings and files that were half offering of the information I needed. Looking out the window I watched the horses as they grazed in the spring afternoon. Ghost was getting so old, as was Rosy, and though they had just one foal he was ready for auction, but I kept pushing it to the side. I was content with just the small ranch we managed to keep together for the last 16 years...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



"What is wrong with me? I should have been more mature and just apologized when I got all those letters from him. So many years have passed and I have no idea where he is Raz, I don't even know where to begin looking since the staff in Champs says he hasn't been there in at least 8 years." The words stumbled out of my mouth as if being pushed by the nausea that rocked within my stomach. I was so uneasy, and I was hitting my breaking point. I couldn't find anyone, not the answers I wanted, not even my sister, and especially not the father I swore to hate until his death.

For all I knew he was dead...

I heard Raz sigh, it wasn't selfish at all. I knew he had comforted me countless times, I was embarrassed. I was just lucky enough to know that he could handle my massive panic attacks with the most smoothest ease.



"Moony, you know what I think about this. But I know what you mean. I have thought many times of what my real parents might be like... " He began, it wasn't the first time he'd told me of his own helpless ness in which he was sure spanned from the loss of knowing a real, blood family or the "normal" life that everyone else seems to have. Good thing we were old enough to realize not everyone lived in Neverland...

I arose from the bed, and let out a very obvious sigh myself. "I am so sorry honey, I guess I am just worn thin.. those papers, and all those files the agencies could send over don't help at all."

"I know what will cure you from drowning yourself in this insane, and dulling sorrow." Raz rose up and wrapped his arms around my waist, twisting and stepping in front of me. I could feel almost like I was in my twenties again just with his touch, and at that moment I knew that I would be alright no matter what he said.



"Well what is that, Mr. Solves-It-All." I snickered and smirked, though quickly frown so as to tease him with my pouting.

"Well for one you shouldn't pout, your face will stay that way and I think I am undoubtedly in love with how it looks normally. Unless you're always this frowny?"

"Oh you have such a way with words, mister. No wonder I am so lucky to have you in my life..." I played a long, another pout soon followed.



"Moon, let's get married... I mean let's celebrate us? Just you, me, the kids, our friends. Maybe the whole town...?" His last few words were complete sarcasm but it only made me smile as he cupped my face in his warm hands.

"You might just be onto something Mr. Blunder."

"I thought I was Mr. Solves-It-All, who is this Mr. Blunder you speak of?!" I soon forgot about whatever piles of nonsense were down in the dining room. Raz was the bringer of peace, and definitely the tamer of the insane. At least whatever I was, he tamed it within his arms and held onto me until he was sure I was alright. My mind now turned onto spending time making my family happy, and planning this small event.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

At last, my love has come along
My lonely days are over



And life is like a song
Oh, yeah, at last



The skies above are blue
My heart was wrapped up in clovers



The night I looked at you
I found a dream that I could speak to



A dream that I can call my own
I found a thrill to rest my cheek to



A thrill that I have never known
Oh, yeah when you smile, you smile



Oh, and then the spell was cast
And here we are in heaven



For you are mine
At last

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



"Thank you for coming, I know we didn't really plan such a big event but all that matters are the people who are here, or the ones hiding out on the dance floor or well pigging out at the buffet!" Raz spoke up, laughing at his own joke as everyone either gave him an odd look or laughed along with him as well. Not many showed up but it wasn't really the point.

"I know Moon and I have been together for ages now, and have three beautiful berryific children who are growing up way too fast," I noticed my Rouge a long with his date over towards the curtained dance floor, blushing though only a mother could tell. "I hope everyone just enjoys this evening with us, to celebrate love, or whatever you might call this silly thing we're in." He looked over at me and then back to the small crowd. My eyes wandered the seats, smiling over at the girls and my dearest friend Mysty.



But the stranger near the gates caught my attention, and for a moment I thought it could be my mother... of course it wasn't.





But honestly her presence held my attention as Raz's voice faded from my mind while he continued to perform tongue and cheek jokes for our guests on such a beautiful evening.



I squeezed his hand, he looked over himself and smiled. Had he perhaps planned this? I wasn't sure but he ended his little speech and nodded to me as if saying I should see who it might be. As for him he joined Winks in a very manly and brotastic hug and off they wandered in search of Tyrian... sports talk awaited I suppose. My mission now was to approach our unexpected guest.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



I walked up the lighted pathway, smiling so as not to be rude. Then again she was kind of interrupting the best night of my life besides those when my children were born. But I mentally slapped myself from thinking harshly, my stomach turnign over and over and butterflies ceased to exist within.



"How can I help you?" I asked gingerly.

"Uuhh... I am so sorry I interrupted, this must have been a mistake, I shouldn't have come here like this." The woman spoke in short, almost wavering tones unsure of what she should be saying.

My eyes traced the outline of her face, the light dancing across her features from the setup of the celebration must have been playing with my eyes because I could swear she was my twin... granted she had a completely different hair color, and definitely no freckles unlike myself.. but her eyes... something about them struck familiar.



"It's fine, I tried to calm her. No harm done, just can I help you in any way?" I asked once more, trying to figure out her confusion with her.

"My.. my name is Aurora.. and I think I am supposed to be here, I got an invitation. Raz told me that I needed to be here, though I am very much confused. He said that Cane would explain everything. He even reassured me that this is where I needed to be on this night. But.. it just seems..." her voice trailed, "seems like I interrupted something."

I was stoned... I couldn't move, I was pretty sure I was going to die right then and there, some fortunate meteorite was bound for my soul and if I were to just stand there like I was I was sure it was going to take me. At least what this woman was saying seemed to have such an affect over me.



"Excuse me? Aurora?" I blinked a few times, I am sure my mouth was wide open, perhaps even drooling a bit from lack of lifting my shock up with it.

"Yes? Aurora, Aurora Lily Sorbet." She announced to me proudly, continue in a more frilly voice, indeed very polished from what I could make out between my stunned spasms. "It was Whippet, though I suppose that is my adoptive name... given would be Lumière, though I suppose I only found that out most recently." She must have already gone through her initial shock phase and did not mind that I hadn't spoken in all this time she continued to chit chat about herself. It was all very pleasant though.



"Oh my I am sorry, I guess this is a bit of a surprise for you. I mean... you look just like your picture, and Cane told me all about you, and our mother and the things that happened here at Elysian Skies.. I guess I am still a bit in Lala Land myself." She smiled though it was unsteady and a bit nervous, I couldn't blame her I bet I looked like some kind of strange dream to her.

"I can't, but I can.. I mean I have been looking. And looking for so long. I can't believe you're right here." I looked at her face with even more intensity. I definitely knew there was something about those eyes, I knew right away that they just had to be my father's. Our father's...

"Yes, well I am, and I really hope I am not interrupting, it's just your husband... had talked to Cane and had this planned out, I only thought that you knew already. In the end though I think more than anything I am just kind of thankful to finally be here." She sheepishly looked down, though she were much more older than me her personality was that of a gentle soul, completely opposite of my worn out and quite on the pessimistic side soul.




"You're more than welcome to be here," I said as calmly as I could, tears brimming my lower lashes but they weren't alone as I noticed through her cheerful expressions and quirky personality that her own eyes had grown a bit wet with joy.

"I just would like to see our father as well, has he come back with you?" I asked in hopes that there was a man waiting to pop out from behind her, or show up at any moment. But no such thing happened.

"Don't worry Moon," her words comforted the butterflies frantically flying within my stomach. "He'll join us soon enough. And Moon... he knows you're sorry." And with that she brought me into her arms and we embraced, no knowledge of the world around us as we rejoiced in the world of miracles, and chance happenings. Though I had just finally met her, I knew I could trust her, she is my big sister after all...

6 comments:

  1. Oh yay! :D How sweet! I'm so happy that Moon finally found her sister. The children have fine personalities :)

    Also, in the last chapter you said that you thought I'd missed out on the heir vote. xP I didn't, I voted for Pyxie, lol.

    Rogue is a wonderful choice at any rate, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss, I actually replied to that again and said I must have been tired or possibly drugs. >.< I don't remember! LOL sorry I guess I am just not paying good enough attention! xD

    Thankies for the comment dear, and I am happy she finally has gotten to meet her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, pretty wedding - I never try to stage my guests either. Then again, as many times as poor Sammy has been married, it's not surprising.

    Huzzah, she met her sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a pain in my ass. D: I don't know how people get such awesome wedding shots sometimes! Buuut I think it turned out decently. :) Thankies! And I am happy she met her as well, this scene is definitely going to be coming up in the future!

      Delete
  4. I read, I loved! (and I totally forgot to comment. >< ) I'm glad Moon's finally found her sister (or her sister found her?) Lolol, I had to laugh that Moon and Raz only got married after their youngest are nearly teenagers . . . XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, the whole Sakura thing was quite amusing, Jess. Sounds all too familiar. :0) This was another great chapter. 'Bout time those two got married. I can never get wedding pictures right, either. The guests at Sim parties want to leave about as soon as they arrive. LOL I thought the picture of the kids in pretend costumes was cute. As always, very entertaining!

    ReplyDelete