Friday, January 6, 2012

1.4.2 (Quatre)



"How about you just leave her alone?" I heard Raz's voice stern, quivering slightly with a slight pitch of annoyance. He looked Puck up and down while I stood beside and looked onward only a bit unsure of the situation in front of me.

"Excuse me cow pokey." Puck mockingly spat back toward Raz, looking him up and down as well. Clearly scaling him, I suppose it was a male sort of thing to do.





I was getting slightly worried when the two hadn't said anything for a few moments.





"I said... leave her alone you piece of shit." Raz said, he advanced on Puck just slightly.



"What are you going to do? Herd me? Maybe rope me up and take me out back?" Puck laughed and spoke as if only amused with Raz's protective advances to come to my aid.

I felt miserable, I didn't want them to do this, and I hadn't even thought about seeing Raz like this again. I only wondered what he might think of me now that he knew what my "type" was.



"Looks like you don't need to be taken out back, only after I am done with you! Then I can take the trash out!" Raz came back, his right hand moving forward quickly, he shoved Puck back into the bar. Surprising him, myself and the few that stood around watching.





"Well are you deaf? Just leave her alone and maybe I won't have to show you exactly where you belong!" Raz continued on when Puck didn't reply.



"I don't think you understand what you are up against cowboy, but I doubt you will be taking me anywhere. But I can sure help you out of here, whether it'll be by your scruff on on a stretcher... you choose?!" Puck was beginning to get rather pissed, he forwarded himself toward Raz, but Raz didn't back down. I wasn't sure what to do I just cowered a bit to the side, wiping away my tears and unsure as to what to do.

"Bring it, asshole. Not like you have any real berries to take me on!" Raz sharply stated, edging Puck on.



Puck then pushed himself forward, his hands landing on Raz's shoulders and forcing him backwards. Startling both him and I as I watched helplessly. I know I needed to stop this and I was about to do just that.



"STOP!" I screamed out, slightly more shrill than I expected. But this did the trick, or at least the high-pitched voice I made unmistakably did the job. They both stopped momentarily. At least long enough to allow me to step between them and give them the worst stink eyes ever. "Stop you two, this is pathetic, Puck just back the fuck up. You don't own me, and you never did get that through the thick skull of yours for Berry's sake!" I snapped at Puck, enough to make him take a few steps back, I then turned to Raz who was looked down shamelessly.



"I am so sorry Moon..." He whispered, a bit embarrassed with his behavior. But I smiled and approached him.

"Raz, it's not your fight, I am just sorry you had to get in the middle of my past." I spoke up softly in return. I could hear Puck grumbling behind me but I was so fed up with his shit that I ignored him. "Please take me home?" I asked politely though I knew my voice was quivering from the adrenaline and the shame I felt from the mess that had just conspired moments before.



"Of course, I would love to."  He looked down into my face and smiled weakly. I moved past him and toward the door.



Assuming he was following, I vanished out the doors.

"Don't worry cowboy, she'll come back to me, she always does." Puck's intoxicating tone had vanished and was replaced by a grumpy rasp as he spoke toward Raz while he followed me toward the parking lot. He ignored him of course, furrowing his brow as he decided to deal with that kind of trash later.



The ride home was silent mostly, but I knew we both were just relieved to have left the bar when we did.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


We made it to my place within a few moments of leaving that place. Raz was a gentleman and opened my door, granted I was the one that drove. I guess I zoned out when I parked in the drive way and hadn't realized I was lost in thought.

"Don't stay in there too long." He had told me when he opened it. "Do you wanna maybe sit down for a bit, it's pretty late but I am sure the sun is going to be rising soon."

"I would love to." I replied.



"I am not sure what to say..." Raz broke the silence when we hadn't said anything for five minutes. We had just sat there, a bit of space in between us as we stared out into the hazy, early morning skies. The neighborhood was blanketed with sparkly dew. It looked beautiful and I didn't want this moment to end. But it got better.

"You don't have to say anything, just being here is amazing and enough." I replied, I looked down a little shy of what I was saying so openly.

"Well is it alright if I place my arm around you? You aren't wearing a jacket, I just want to make sure you're warm enough it can get chilly out here sometimes." He said, I could tell he wasn't trying to be bossy but it was cute that he was slightly protective of whether or not I would freeze to death in this fall morning. Heh. I just nodded and he scooted a bit closer, I felt my cheeks burning.







And then we sat in more silence, this time I could feel my heart pounding and the thoughts of earlier just washed away as I felt his body heat flowing around me. I couldn't help but indulge in the moment. If only this could last forever? I thought to myself.





"You smell so beautiful." Raz stated simply, it was surprising that I would feel so shy about such a simple compliment. But I looked up at him smiling and blushing as if I had just been given such a wonderful gift. I suppose you could say I was given one, Raz's company.





We continued to enjoy this moment we were given, knowing well it was a Great Berry blessing bestowed upon us.



Raz then pulled away a bit, I looked over in his direction with a questioning expression on my face. He just smiled.



He inched a bit closer, neither of us speaking a word only using our expressions to guide each other in knowing what the other might want.





It was to say the least, magical. It was also a combination of amazing, wonderful, sweet with a mixture of strange innocence. Perhaps it was because it was our first kiss, and I felt like some silly schoolgirl I guess he had that effect over me.





Pulling away from it seemed like a crime, some great injustice was being down when our lips parted and I hated it and couldn't wait until I was swept away by his soft lips once more.



I nodded, before he could even speak. I knew what we were both thinking and even though we felt like schoolkids discovering something new, we weren't, we were grown and passionate and we didn't have to tell each other what was going to happen next. We just silently stared into each other's eyes. I was beyond ecstatic to see that look in those sapphire's once more.





I slowly got myself up, knowing he was following close behind. I felt so excited, but I knew I wasn't new to anything like this but inside myself I could feel the butterflies swirling around, my heart pounding as if it'd leap out of my chest. Hold it together, I told myself.



We reached the bedroom I was using, my parent's but that was far from my mind. We gathered ourselves on the bed and continued to explore the sweet taste of each other's lips.







I looked up into his eyes as his lingered down into mine, we were taking this a step further and I knew it wasn't the alcohol I knew it had left my system hours ago especially when the fight broke out. This was a whole new intoxication and I wanted, needed, more of it!



We consumed each other that night, well morning. We indulged finally in what seemed like the best thing to end such a randomly horrible night with. The flashes of thoughts from when we first met continued to lap around my brain, even the one where I assumed he had moved. I was so wrong, and now I was more than happy.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


The next morning I assumed it was all a dream... that is until I rolled over and upon the desk was the most beautiful yet simple boutique. I knew then that this dream was indeed true and I couldn't wait to see what was in store for Raz and I. Puckleberry Punch was far out of my mind now, perhaps not forever, but for now I had other thoughts consuming my mind.



(UGH OMG, so I am so sorry this isn't really full of dialogue, I think I am just super tired right now and I couldn't quite piece together what I had thought in my mind. So I hope you all forgive me for a kind of odd, flood of pictures post! :) I just hope everyone is happy! Plus I LOL'd at the old, and chewed up newspapers in the middle there. Man I might have to take that one out. Enjoy the cheesy ness! <3)

4 comments:

  1. Yippie. I'm so happy the finally allowed Love to flow and work out. Puck is such a jerk yuck :-p lol.

    Beautiful chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much darlin'! I know I am so late on these replies >.<!

      Delete