Author's Note-esque: Sooo welcome to the new blog. I am so so sorry for the crazy inconvenience if there is any at all. D: I really love wordpress but at the same time I was greatly restricted and wasn't sure how to cope with not being able to do more. Then again I have found blogger/blogspot also has its own faults that I am not very happy with but at least I am able to do things with the layout (ish) than with wordpress! I am not trying to convert anyone else, I just have had a few blogger/blogspots for random things and so when I wanted to spruce up my layout before chapter ten... (I am also just lazy/procrastinating the chapter) I just thought to myself that wordpress really had shit options for users. So here we are... :) I am sure I will continue to bitch and moan and find something wrong... and I have a lot to learn with this template use, but overall it's rather easy. There are just a few things that require some code rather than just being optional. But it always helps me to refresh myself on using html rather than just be given the option! ^____^;;!
I just wanted to say thank you so much for putting up with me, and my nonsense and I hope that I can get this chapter out, and get rollin' into generation two. <3
xx
Jess
I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to mention that I've really like your background pic. Please continue your work.
ReplyDeleteNeed help?
Check this out: Medisoft software
Prefered software by most medical professionals
This is so adorable! I scanned down through some of your other pages too. You have quite a talent for layout and design. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteBilling problems? Check this out:
physician medical billing services
Preferred services by most physicians